- Setup Rate Types
- Setup Pickup and Drop off Routes (if you provide this service)
- Setup Tours, Tickets and Events
- Adjust Daily Rates and Stop Sells
- Add Internal Bookings
- Online Booking Button examples
1. Menu Options - hover over each drop-down menu to see more options for each
2. Radio button that you can toggle if you wish to hide or show the left-hand Menu options
3. To-do list - displays a list of all online bookings made recently. Each booking will display as a link - click on the guest name to see booking details. Bookings on this list will remove themselves once any changes are made to the booking and saved.
4. Make a Booking - a quick way to create a booking
5. Reservation Calendar - clicking this will direct you to a new page that looks like this and show you all your bookings
6. My Availability - allows you to manage your inventory for all tours or just one selected tour for the period of 1 month.
7. Fortnight at a Glance - this calendar display bookings arriving within the next 14 days. You can enter a booking by clicking on the box for the corresponding tour and date or view an existing booking by clicking on it. Enter the name or the booking number in the Search field to look for a particular reservation.