To setup SMS and E-mail alerts, you will need to add two settings.
• Your outbound mail server settings
• Your SMS account settings. This is normally the email address you used when you subscribed to SMSglobal. (Currently the sms service provider.)
Once you have setup your settings, you will then need to create E-Newsletters. Click here to see how to do this.
To add these settings:
1. From the left hand menu, go to the Setup menu and click on E-Newsletter/SMS Settings
1. To Sign up with SMSGlobal, click on this link
2. Under Email Settings enter your outbound mail server details
Note: Your IT Administrator will be able to provide this information
3. Under SMS Settings enter the email address you used to sign up to SMSGlobal
4. Click on Save Changes and Test Account Settings button. A test email and SMS will be sent to confirm your account settings
Once saved you should see this confirmation message displayed: